Our Approach: Phase I
We recommend a three step approach to improving your wood products business. First we meet to review your opportunities, challenges, and successes. We explore the ideal state of your company and identify the gap between it and your current situation. We visit you at your convenience and together we outline a scope for the diagnosis
I: The Diagnosis: Finding your opportunities to optimum recovery : a comprehensive assessment of the "as is"
- Meet all your principle managers and a selection of your workforce
- Conduct a Company Benchmark Survey of your employees
- Analyze your selected business and process segments
- Study your budget and strategic goals
- Reset stretch goals as mutually agreed.
- We typically review the three main segments of your business:
- Supply Chain
- Manufacturing process
- Shipping and Customer interface.
- Benchmark your mill to industry best in class achievements.
- Together we outline selected areas with the most profit potential.